Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Friday 4 March 2011

Nail ART

Day after day I find myself painting my nails with the same boring technique - Ive been forever trying to find something stylish to do with my nails, without having to go and spend about £30 in a nail salon. 

So whilst I was browsing through random you tube channels and I got very excited when I came across a tutorial on how to do the nail marbling technique. This has been so anticipated by many in the fashion industry and has been favoured by top mags such as Elle, Vogue and Instyle.


I don't know who these people are - but thank you! Now we can all get marbling and join the nail art trend that is about to take over.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh wow those nails are amazing!! XxX

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Share it.