Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Monday 21 March 2011

Kacey denim jumpsuit - how to wear it?

So whilst browsing through the Topshop website I came across as what I would probably describe to be the playsuit of my dreams. Its called the Kacey denim jumpsuit and retails at £52.00. 


I personally thought it would look utterly amazing with these Henry Holland Tights available at Figleaves for only £10! The alphabetical necklaces are available all over the internet (I would suggest ebay if you want a steal rather than a splurge). To finish the 'effortlessly casual' look off - throw your hair up in a large top knot - just like Whitney and Lauren from the Hills. Major tip for top knots: Always keep curby grips at arms reach. You wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Share it.