Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Exciting news!

So, I may have excitedly hinted that my work was to be published on a  lovely fashion retailers blog this week, but who I hear you ask? Last friday morning, Boden: a clothes retailer company who have been running since 1991, were kind enough to offer to publish my writing.

I was asked to do a short piece on what styles would suit different bodyshapes that I really enjoyed writing, and felt ended up as a nicely written little piece. My mother has always been a fan of Boden, hoarding up dresses and tops from the company. But writing this piece (as well as getting me in the mood for summer) helped opened my eyes to how wearable and stylish the clothes from Boden really are! 

Please have a look at the piece on this link:

http://community.boden.co.uk/boden/blog/2011/03/14/get-shape-savvy-with-bodens-summer-collection/

...and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw your post on Facebook's Elle page (<3 Elle) and because I am also starting a blog I thought I'd come and have a look! Seems quite an enjoyable blog you've got going so far :) Would appreciate your support for my blog - only just set it up so need readers! Its www.katiescreative.blogspot.com - hope you like! Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love boden! x

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Share it.