Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Saturday 7 May 2011

And so the rain begins...

As we speak, I am writing this blog post in the living room - listening to the rain hammering down the window. I was only just thinking about what to post on Typedupthoughts, when the rain began, which got me thinking... whilst we have been enjoying our early summer, it seems we have completely skipped the April showers? Or maybe they are just a little late... who knows.

Either way, I know how hard it is to find a stylish coat to wear during the summer - without looking like you've just transferred into the country from Alaska. So just in case, I decided to do a little post on stylish coats & raincoats to fashion your wardrobe this Spring / Summer.
The first style I came across was this gorgeous patent MAC raincoat - and I definitely fell in love with it! It is available online and in stores from Topshop. Something about it reminds me of Paddington bear - which I love. But also in these three fabulous colours, you will be right on trend whether you decide to opt for colour blocking (with the yellow / red coat) or a bit of classic nautical style (the navy coat of course). I think it is sade to say that I'm thinking of adding the yellow one to my hit list.

What one takes your fancy?

REMEMBER TO SIGN UP TO THE NEWS LETTER FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS,  POSTS & BLOG INFO < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Share it.