Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Friday 8 April 2011

Get Lippie

Bright LippieI thought since I always mention bright lip-sticks in my blog posts I would give you all a little idea of what I mean. My favourite brand for amazingly bright and lasting colour has to be Barry M. My favourite shade at the moment is shade 117 - a bright orange that looks brilliant with minimal makeup. Remember when you choose to have your lips this bright... steer clear from any coloured eyeshadow. We don't want to look like krusty the clown now to we?

Barry M products can be purchased online or in stores such as Superdrug, Boots or any other good pharmacists or drug stores internationally.  They retail between £3 and £5 too so their not only a must have      right now, but their also just such a steal!


1 comment:

  1. I really like Barry M stuff! I think the colour always seems to last - and its quite hard for me to find lipstick i like in such fab colours that are in my price range :( .. .lovin the blog though! keep it up! Apost about what shoes to wear this season would be VERY appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Share it.