Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Saturday 26 February 2011

ADD. TO. MY. WISH. LIST.

By Louise Dawson
I Love Love Love Love Love Tracy Reese's A/W 2011/12 R-T-W Collection. Having collaborated Midi and maxi dresses with knee high boots and faux fur collars, Tracy Reese has introduced leather to faux fur and silk to our old friend knitwear - properly introducing the blind souls of the fashion industry to the coalition that is chunky knitted jumpers with maxi skirts and dresses. I probably amongst many others, have been waiting for this since last winter. So a big thanks from me![Image]If this didn't bring enough happiness to my day, I noticed that the colour palette in her R-T-W collection will in fact flatter us all. Finally - a fashion designer who designs for real people, not just match sticks. In contrast to the colourful rainbow of colour to hit us face first this summer, the colour spectrum according to Tracy Reese this Winter is set to be quite neutral with a lot of creams, off white and black going on with splashes of electric blues, Rich Purples and Various shades of Maroons. Colours that will defiantly brighten and warm up your face on a cold winters day. It even has a contrast of added zebra print and tie dye. Seems so wrong but believe me she has defiantly got it right!

My favourite has to be The Pinkish maroon tie dye streaked midi body con dress.Worn perfectly on the runway in this photograph >
with a pair of Calf high suede heeled boots.
For a look at the full collection, visit this great website
: FASHIONOLOGIE.

So I will now be off to try and find high street copies of this great look... if all else fails I guess I'll just have to make do with an I <3 T R  tshirt - bit over the top though don't you think?!
THANK YOU TRACY REESE ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Share it.