Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Thursday 29 July 2010

Shoes, Glorious Shoes.

Whilst casually walking through the shoe section of New Look the other day i saw the most beautiful pair of shoes i have ever seen for sale at a high street retailer.Never having been a big shoe fan I was quite surprised at myself when i realised that despite the fact the heels on these pairs of shoes would turn me into a sky scraper and probably lead in a terrible accident were ive fallen over and broken my neck, I knew from the very moment I had laid eyes on them that this would be love at first sight!
 
 I havent yet bought myself a pair due to a lack of funds in my bank account - however I get paid on Monday, and therefore have been weighing up the pro's and con's ... and do I really need to tell you ? Thought not, there are no cons.


Don't be fooled by the picture, the heel is a lot higher than it looks, but please don't let that put you off - I think the best thing about these heels is the fact that you can actually tie them as tight as you wish onto your feet ensuring you wont fall out of them.

They are also a huge investment to your fashion concious wardrobe as not only are they black and therefore will go with anything and everything but they are also bang on trend in the shoe department this autumn / winter - laces, chunky straps and the leather texture are a must next season so they will certainly bring any outfit up to date - what more do you need ? These babies are certain to keep your fashion conscious wardrobe happy this summer. No need to guess where im going on Monday!

 For a closer look at or to order these sexy shoes click on the link below :
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/leatherlook-strapped-heel_198627201

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Share it.