Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Typed up thoughts.

Monday 18 July 2011

Time to go blonde?

So - one of my favourite celebs of the moment (Cheryl Cole) went blonde last week for her 28th birthday - and boy does she look good! Yes, the colours nice, but I personally really like the cut. Its new, stylish and hasn't been seen on anyone else in the public eye. Its sort of a modified version of Victoria Beckhams 'pob'... I love it.

In fact I do not just love it - I actually adore it. I know this is going to sound cringe worthy but its the truth - so I'm going to tell you anyway... I've been bringing this haircut up in conversation with everyone. I think my boyfriend is actually getting tired of my rambling. But the more I think and talk about it the more I wonder whether I want to go blonde. Now they do say that blonde's have more fun - but I'm honouring myself at the moment in the fact that I haven't dyed my hair in about four or five months. My hair is finally getting back into good condition - so I don't know if I should.  If i don't, then I will definately be mimicking this cut as soon as my hair grows long enough.

REMEMBER TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER FOR ALL THE LATEST POSTS AND BLOG INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Share it.